Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Its off to work I go

Have to work for the next 4 nights so I thought I would catch you up on what I have been doing.
I finished the block I was working on for Angela's quilt. Here is the latest pic:
Close up of a butterfly seam treatment:

Besides Angela and I, our house has another who sews, my DH does cross stitch. Here are pictures of 2 angels he did for me! They are "Angel of Love" and "Ice Angel" by Marilyn Levitt-Imblum. He is a very talented man.
More of "The Sampler"
By machine:
Antique hankie:Obviously I have a feather thing happening here:

By hand:

Flowers:


My button cluster:Buttons, beads, flowers and ?feathers:

TAST stitching:SRE:More TAST stitching:Lastly, bet you wish you had some ice cream!

6 comments:

Jane said...

I love your butterfly stitch and the dragonflies.. how beautiful and what fine work! Of course Gramma could not resist the ice cream picture either,huh?? He is soooo sweet! Jane

Thelma said...

Your cq work is absolutely wonderful. And the angel your husband done are awesome! And what a little cutie that is who loves the ice cream.

Angela Rose said...

Mom you keep on amazing me. The block looks wonderful. Dad is a talented man isn't he? My quilt is going to look amazing by the time we are done with it! Tristen sure does love his ice cream; he looks kinda of evil in that pick its like he is saying "Touch my ice cream and you shall pay for it" lol. Love YA.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Lovely work there! All of it, hubby's cross stitch, your embroidery, and that child is beautiful! I had to pull up close ups of those feathers! Thought the peacock was real... Very nice!

Susan said...

What a wonderful string of pictures! I love your work. Those machine feathers are fabulous! Your little Tristen is so cute. I'm learning to look for him at the end of your posts. =)

Creative Clutter said...

Thank you all for the kind comments on my blog!