Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Don't you just love mail?

While I was at work this last week these came!! My new Carol Doak books and the latest Crochet Today. Yes, I love mail! (But not the bill parts) Another something that came this last week was my templates from Carole Sample. (notice all the Carol's and variations of here) I can not wait to start using these.
Finished this week are 2 scrap afghans. The first is a star afghan for my grandson, because "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" is his favorite song.
This one is for Angela, cross a UFO off the list!
What I worked on this week was Cobi's block from the "On Wings of Beauty" RR. Here is most of the block that I did. Added some french knot flowers, a few plants, a couple seam treatments, a dragonfly and a butterfly.
Close up of the butterfly and a seam treatment:Another seam treatment:
Close up of the dragonfly:
Close up of the plants:
Garden Update:
What ever is growing out there this week can grow with out me. We are having winds greater than 50 mph here in Flagstaff. It is so strong it snapped the umbrella off my outdoor table.
I hate it so windy. Makes being outside a disaster. Here are a couple pictures of creatures out there that are stuck in this wind:
My next project that I will start on is another blackwork cross stitch from an old cross stitch magazine that I have:
Finally;
One dirty boy after helping his gpa put in a garden edging!
See you all next week!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Carol, Where do you find all the time to do so much?? Love the CQ block, Beautiful work! and of course Grandson is a little charmer...
Jane

annetteb said...

I love the twinkle twinkle afgan lots of cuddles and warm memories to be had with that. Annette

Creative Clutter said...

Thank you Jane and Annette B. I work a stretch of 12 days and then have at least 3 days off to stitch.