Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Stitching away

Thought that I would post today since it has been awhile now. I had a week and a half off of work and during that time I finished my Blackwork:
I finished a block for Rebecca in the CYOT RR. Her theme was mice. As I had absolutely nothing with mice, I paper-pieced a mouse:
I also bought several cross stitch patterns that stitch up quickly. Most of these are by Just Nan and The Sweetheart Tree.
Just Nan, Wintry Mix:
Just Nan, Beaded Rose:
Just Nan, Italian Ice (free pattern from the Just Nan site):
The Sweetheart Tree, Butterfly Dance: The Sweetheart Tree, Crystal Boudoir Box I:A free pattern off the internet:
Garden Update:
Daisies:
Fairy Roses:
Lilies and Stocks:
Lily and water. (Angela was experimenting with her new camera):
Finally, bet you wish you had spaghetti for dinner also:

5 comments:

Gerry said...

The blackwork is beautiful. And that mouse. I was ROLF!!! Too darn cute. What a fun and creative idea.

The garden photos are beautiful. I can almost smell the flowers!

And yes, the spaghetti looks yummy, too. :-)

Creative Clutter said...

Thanks Gerry, appreciate the comments!

NormaH said...

WOW! That Blackwork piece is to die for!!! I've done one or two pieces by Just Nan and your work is just beautiful.

Loved your garden photos ....

Looked like the little fella enjoyed his spaghetti!!!!!!

Gail said...

Love the blackwork, the Iris is my favorite, what a wonderful piece.

Creative Clutter said...

Normal and Gail, thanks for the comments. I wanted to do that piece for years now. It was in an old that May/June 1991 Cross Stitch and Country Crafts Magazine. So now you know how much I procrastinate!
Carroll