Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick update

I just wanted to post a quick update on various projects happening in my life.
I finished a CQ purse that I had been wanting to do for quite some time. The pattern is here:
http://creativelittledaisy.typepad.com/creative_little_daisy/2006/06/two_little_tuts.html
I just got carried away with the beading, etc.
I am also starting on for my daughter:
Here is my progress on Martina Weber's Alpine Seasons, its a slow go for me:
Pictures of the shawl I crocheted for my daughter:

We started remodeling the kitchen. Put in new granite countertops. Still have to hang the lights and install the pot lights, get the backsplash and floors tiled. But I am liking it so far.
The garden is starting to look pretty good now that the monsoons have arrived. I will have to get some pictures up of the new arbors.
Lastly I picture of the guy who has stolen my heart:

2 comments:

BubblesInWine said...

I love the purse! nice color scheme for your daughters! x

Unknown said...

So good......