Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Did It !!!!
I bought a bunch of small frames at Michael's and started framing some of the smaller cross stitch pieces. Yes. you saw them before.
The freebie:
A Just Nan called Beaded Rose:
The Sweetheart Tree:



My first biscornu:
Free patterns from Periphaeria Designs
1 side pattern called "With Love::
and the other side the pattern is called "Ring o' Roses":
Progress on the Lesa Steele sampler:
Another project started ( baby gift for a friend):
Birthday gift:

A daylight with tray, clip arm, and magnifying glass (yes, cause I'm old)
In the garden this week:
Pansies:
More pansies:
Russian sage and sunflowers:
Yarrow:Back of yard:
On the go with grandma:
TTFN!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Carroll,
Your frames are beautiful and your garden is "green"! You must be having some rain or watering after work! Looks like you are enjoying your stitching time...I have learned alot from you and your handwork via the RR Bronze swap block.
PS Give that little "sweetie" grandson a hug from me from cyberspace!!!

Creative Clutter said...

Jane,
Thank you for your comments. It has rained here almost everyday until just a few days ago. I actually have not been able to work in the garden much, every time I get out there I hurt myself. Just got over spraining my ankle there, when I fell and twisted my back. I am awaiting more blocks from the Bronze RR. I am having fun with that one.
Carroll
P.S. cyberspace hug given!